Luxury with ease
Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia If you are wanting a lawn that is low maintenance, looks beautiful, slow growing, less thatching and an Australian Native then Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia is for you. Once established, Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia has good drought tolerance and is low maintenance.
Botanical Name: Zoysia Macrantha.
PBR: LSA 01.
- Medium shade tolerance
- Very high drought and high wear tolerance
- Fine- medium leaf making it soft under foot
- Very low maintenance – less watering, mowing and fertiliser
- Excellent winter colour
- Great at out-competing weeds
- Natural resistance to bugs and insects
- Produces little seed head (a common irritant for people with allergies
- Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia is a fast-establishing native grass that is low maintenance, has a high tolerance to salt, fungal and pest incidence.
- Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia shows superior attributes that make it a hardy choice of turf that stands-up to Australia’s harsh conditions.
- Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia once well established, can survive on natural rainfall and has been seen to endure long periods of non-maintenance.
- When left to its own devices, Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia,regardless of maintenance programs, saves on long-term mowing, pesticides,
de-thatching and fertilisers.
- Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia can be specified for non-mowing areas and will grow to a maximum height of 150mm in most applications.
- Jari Blu™ Native Zoysia meets the Erosion Control Australian Standard No# AS5181: 2017
Use and installation of turf as an erosion, nutrient and sediment control measure.